Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boss目 Air Intake

Recently I got a chance to came across a Taiwan's Swift owner letting go his Boss目 Air Intake system. Without much thought I had purchase the air intake system from the seller.
After it's arrival, I installed the intake system on my car last weekend.
I had tested it for few days and able to feel more punch during low rpm with better pickup too; this is good for daily driving situation.
I also noticed during cruising; I only need to pedal lighter than before to get the car maintain the speed too.
Still not really tested on the performance during higher rpm... definitely will try it out soon...

The intake system consist of few parts actually.
 Air funnel aka. black hole
 RAM pipe
 surge intake at air box + angle joint
 surge intake at throttle body aka worm hole
 Installation of Air funnel
 Engine view

0 Comments:

Post a Comment