Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I sent my car for routine service at Aiman Motor at Jln 222 PJ last Saturday morning.
It was one of the nicest Suzuki service center in KL I believe; Ipoh SC is really sucks!!! Can't even compete with the first class service center by Aiman Motor.
I booked my service schedule few days before and Aiman Motor sms me for confirmation of booking too! (Thumb up)
You may enjoy hot Milo, Coffee or tea and some biscuits while waiting during your car service.
BTW I got a free car wash after the service due to special promotion on the month.

*Update on Motul H-Tech 100 Plus 5w-30*
After service my car feel more powerful instantly.
Engine is more easy to rev and throttle become lighter.
This is really a good engine oil.
Recommend for you all to try out too.

You may view your car during service inside an aircon room with nice sofa and watching Astro.

Mechanic is working on my car with protective maps covering on the fenders.

This is Aiman's AMC track car that participate on Merdeka endurance race if not mistaken.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment